Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems, Stuttgart, Germany.
- “Insects and Robots” – Guest lecturer – (by Prof. Zeynep Temel), the Robotics Institute, Carnegie Mellon University ( Sep 2019 ).
- “Introduction to Scientific Method and Experimental Robotics” – Coordinator and lecturer – Physical Intelligence Department ( 2019 – present ).
- “Machine Learning” – Coordinator and lecturer – Physical Intelligence Department ( 2018-2019 ).
ETH – Zürich, Zürich, Switzerland.
- “Introduction to Bio-Inspired Robotics” – Teaching Assistant – Mechanical and Process Engineering Department ( 2013 – 2014 ).
Bilkent University, Ankara, Turkey.
- “Introduction to Programming for Engineers” – Teaching Assistant – Computer Engineering Department ( 2011 – 2012 ).
- “Embedded Systems” – Teaching Assistant – Computer Engineering Department ( 2010 – 2012 ).
- “Innovative Design and Entrepreneurship” – Tutor – Faculty of Engineering, Economy, Management and Arts ( 2010 – 2011 ).
- “Algorithms and Java” – Teaching Assistant – Computer Engineering Department ( 2009 – 2010 ).
University of Zürich, Zürich, Switzerland .
- “Teaching Science at University” – Online non-credit course authorized by the University of Zurich and offered on Coursera.org (June 2020).
I had the chance to work together with many talented people in different scientific institutions throughout my academic career. Currently, I am supervising two Ph.D. candidates under Prof. Metin Sitti’s administration at the Max – Planck Institute. Here, I also supervised two master’s and four bachelor’s level students in their projects about soft robotics. During my doctoral studies at the University of Cambridge and ETH – Zürich, I worked together and supervised three master’s level and one bachelor’s level student, which ended up with multiple high-impact scientific Publications on soft robotics.
My research allowed me to organize and attend multiple educational workshops for a wide range of audiences. You can find more information about these activities on the Outreach page.