- Our work on programmable macroscopic self-assembly has been accepted for publication in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) – 26 March 2020.
- I am invited to give a research talk on “Programmable self-assembling soft robots” at the Department of Computer Engineering at Bilkent University, Ankara, Turkey – 23 December 2019.
- I am giving a research talk on “Programmable granular self-assembly with the control of dynamic boundaries” at the Crystal Engineering of Functional Materials session of the Materials Research Society (MRS) Fall Meeting, Boston, MA, USA – 2 December 2019.
- I am invited to give a research talk on “Design approaches on soft robots from to macro scales” at the Automation and MicroMechatronics Department of the FEMTO-ST Institute, Besançon, France – 26 September 2019.
- I am giving a research talk on “Programmable granular self-assembly” at the Gordon Research Seminar of the Gordon Research Conference (GRC) on Soft Condensed Matter Physics, New London, NH, USA – 11 August 2019.
- Our research group at MPI-IS received the Advanced Grant from the European Research Council (ERC) on our project proposal titled ” Soft-bodied Miniature Mobile Robots” – 20 March 2019.
- Our research group at MPI-IS received the Research Grant under the SPP 2100 Soft Material Robotic Systems Call from the German Research Foundation ( Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft – DFG ) on our project proposal titled “Design Methodology for Soft-Bodied Miniature Robot Locomotion” – 20 March 2019.